Visit our friend site
- Sicily villas - Charming selection of luxury villas in Sicily.
- Luxury apartment in Rome - Charming selection of luxury villas and apartments in Rome
- Le Macchie - Farmhouse in Tuscany - Farmhouse from the 1600 in the heart of Val d'Orcia Park, in the province of Siena, close to Pienza, Montepulciano, Montalcino. An ideal place for farm holidays in a country house, with a swimming pool and very close to important thermal centers.
- Italian Leather Shopping - Piero Tucci designs and creates Italian leather goods and gifts, from bag and handbags, belts, and wallets to jackets, coats and accessories. Exclusive designs, quality Italian leather. Buy online purses, gloves and cashmere sweaters
- Tuscany Villa Rentals - Your Tuscany's villas and apartments are selected for their excellent views, unique locations, and great value for money. With a wide selection of villa for rent, farmhouses, apartment in Florence and Rome, Your Tuscany is complete guide for your Tuscany vacation rental
- Sicily Villa Rental - Sicily Villa near Taormina - I Due Castagni, a beautiful 19th century villa in Sicily close to the sea, near Taormina and Etna.
- Farmhouse in Tuscany in Pienza - Farm holidays in Tuscany close to Siena, Pienza and Montepulciano
- Umbria villa rental - Farm holidays in Umbria. 7 Villas close to Orvieto.
- Rent a car in Tuscany - Car rentals in Tuscany
- Tuscany weddings -Getting married in Tuscany.
- Tuscany villa rentals - Rent a Luxury villa in Tuscany
- Val d'Orcia - Val d'Orcia accommodation
- Tuscany farmhouse - Farmhouse in Tuscany close to Siena, Pienza and Montepulciano
Our beautiful pool (12m x 6 m) has a breath taking unobstructed panoramic views of Monte Amiata and the Crete Senesi. with a Jacuzzi 2 mt x 2 mt. Is located aproximately 50 mt. from the house.
See the Photo Galley ...
Our olive oil
The olive is one of the main protagonists of the "Val d'Orcia" landscape. It has been since the remote past, well before the Etruscans who had cultivated it in the VII the century A.C.. At a later date, it was distributed and traded by the Romans who constructed "l'arca olearia",a sort of pouch for olice oil, in Rome where importing colleagues negotiated price and quantity. Nowadays, the olive represents a naturalistic alimentary heritage in all the Mediterranean and in a particular way, in Italy. Continue ...